Focus and Scope
The International Journal of Latest Trends in Botany (IJLTBS) is published online. This journal publishes original research in plant sciences. The objective of IJLTB is to explore the new trends and ideas and to promote the research and the platform for the researchers to exchange their ideas and views.
The journal welcomes high quality original research papers, survey paper, review paper, tutorial, technical notes as well as the discussion papers.
The areas covered by journal include but not limited to
- Plant groups
- Fossil Plants
- Conservation Biology
- Forest Biology and Management
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Reproductive Biology and Genetics
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
All manuscripts will be subject to a well-established, fair, unbiased peer review and refereeing procedure, and are considered on the basis of their significance, novelty and usefulness to the Journals readership. The review output will be either accept or reject. A paper once rejected will not be considered again for review. The review process may take approximately one month to be completed. For accepted paper, should authors be requested by the editor to revise the text and minor changes, the revised version should be submitted within 15 days.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Editor in Chief
Dr. Waheed Murad, Germany
- Dr. Toshiyuki Shibata, Mie University, JAPAN
- Dr. Vikas Kumar, Banaras Hindu University, India
- Dr WenJun Zhang, Sun Yat-sen University, China
- Prof. Adele Muscolo, University of Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Dr. Rajbir Singh, Directorate of Water Management, India
- Dr Suphla Gupta, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), India
- Dr. Helal Ragab Moussa, Atomic Energy Authority, Egypt
Copyright © ExcelingTech Publisher, UK